Sunday, March 22, 2009

“Etre bien dans sa peau” (to feel good in your skin)

This weekend, I hope most of you were able to leave business behind and get outside (of your head, your office, or your house…) and enjoy life. It is très difficile to do this when you own a business, but très nécessaire if you want your life to be balanced and “feel good in your skin.” 

Ride bikes en famille
A leisurely bike ride après a long Montana winter… Each pedal stroke freed my fretting, burdens, and worries, one by one. 
 
My husband and I baked a rustic galette
A very simple pleasure and certainly
 not perfect, but take the time to try it
and it will feed your soul. 
 
While the rhythm to la fin de semaine or the weekend isn’t always easy to set to a leisurely pace, I think we owe it to ourselves to try! 

No comments: